When utilizing barcoding as a competitive edge to robotize your cycles you anticipate that the solution should proceed true to form. Nonetheless, the determination of the right standardized tag mark is frequently not given adequate examination. Choosing the right standardized identification mark will assist with guaranteeing most extreme usefulness and effectiveness are accomplished. The accompanying seven measures assist with the choice of the right scanner tag name.
1. Application. What your scanner tag name will be utilized for, and applied to, is basic in the choice of names. Indoor or outside utilization, the impact of dampness, and temperature range are questions that you should address to decide the right standardized tag mark.
2. Climate. Will your standardized identification marks be presented to outrageous conditions? Direct daylight, soil, oil, heat, cold, water, food or something different. Every one of these conditions should be viewed as all together for your scanner tag names to perform at their best.
3. Sturdiness. Some scanner tag marks need to keep going for broadened timeframes. Though, others just need to keep going for a brief period (e.g., during the shipment). The marks need to suffer, however the printed standardized identification and verbiage ought to be given thought.
4. Face Stock – The right face stock is essential. Picking Label Solutions either direct warm and warm exchange is just the initial step. Then, you want decide whether you will utilize a paper name, an engineered material, vinyl or even plastic. This is dictated by your particular item prerequisites.
5. Direct Thermal versus Warm Transfer. More or less, would it be a good idea for you to print with or without a lace? Again it comes down to Application, Environment and Durability.
Direct Thermal uses a hotness initiated material to move your standardized tag picture to the material. This wipes out the requirement for a strip, and functions admirably in controlled conditions where heat and direct daylight are not an issue.
Warm Transfer uses a wax/wax-tar/tar lace that applies a hotness move cycle to your name material to expand toughness and comprehensibility for strength to warm and coordinate daylight.
6. Cement. The right cement can have a significant effect in whether your standardized tag name stays where planned. Standard glues will perform well in many applications. Interesting points are temperature range, where your name will be, and even out of perpetual quality.
7. Center and Roll Size – The scanner tag printer you will utilize will assist with figuring out what size center your roll of marks will oblige and eventually what the external aspect (OD) of your roll of names should be. Ordinary center sizes range from ½” – 3″ and the OD is typically either 4″, 5″ or 8″. Some auto applications might be 12″ or 16″.