If you play football then you might already play for a club, and be a regular in the first team. If you just have a kick around with friends in the park every so often, but want to play for a team, then football coaching could be just what you need.
Here are 10 reasons that football coaching will help you.
1. You’ll improve as a player, as you play more often, and become better at reading the game, and know what’s expected of you. You might have never played in a team before, or never played 11 a side for 90 minutes. You might have never had proper training sessions, with soccer drills and exercise routines.
2. You’ll learn a lot from your team mates, and coach / manager. Some of these players / coaches or managers might have been professionals, and know exactly what they are talking about, and what works and what doesn’t work.
3. Playing regularly will ensure that you get fitter. Playing for half an hour with a hangover every couple of weeks is not the same as playing for 90 minutes on a Saturday and a mid week training session.
4. You’ll learn more about commitment and responsibility, whether it’s turning up for training when you don’t feel like it, or UFABET เว็บแทงมวยออนไลน์ following your manager’s instructions even when you don’t think they are working. You might not be the most prolific striker, or skilful player, but your commitment and enthusiasm will ne noted by those who matter.
5. Proper football coaching will help you to avoid injury through over training, or doing the wrong sort of exercise regimes. If you do suffer an injury, knowing how to deal with your injury will help you on your road to recovery
6. If you go through a loss of form, your football coach and manger will be able to help you. Perhaps it’s just a lack of confidence, or is there something else that’s affecting your game?
7. You’ll get the chance to play for a team, and all that that entails. Perhaps you’ve never played for a team before, or you’ve been playing for many years. You’ll find that you learn something new every game, which will help to make you a better player, and a better person.
8. You’ll make friends with your new team mates, and learn their strengths, both on and off the pitch.
9. By playing for a team there’s more chance of you playing more regularly, and if you think that you can impress the scouts for a professional team, then you might just make it